Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrades on Delta back

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2015, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by NickB
in a puddle-jump like LAX-SAN where it makes virtually no difference, it might occasionally happen.
...and, to be entirely honest, I didn't even know that DL was offering First on such short route, hence my surprise when my name and a couple of others were called at the gate. Getting upgraded on the SAN-SEA flight was slightly more useful, though.

G
Old Dec 21, 2015, 1:49 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Success

Just to update the status of my flight AUS-LAX- it was a success

Flight was actually not full (a very rare occurance these days in the US) - lots of seat open in Economy and Comfort+. I was actually 1/1 on the upgrade list (unbelievable no Medallion members on the flight!).

Cleared at the gate and indeed even though I could not request for the upgrade on the DL website - it did automatically put me on the list.

So indeed - in such perfect conditions - FB Elite members are upgraded.

Cheers!
Old Dec 21, 2015, 3:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by nldogbert
Just to update the status of my flight AUS-LAX- it was a success

Flight was actually not full (a very rare occurance these days in the US) - lots of seat open in Economy and Comfort+. I was actually 1/1 on the upgrade list (unbelievable no Medallion members on the flight!).

Cleared at the gate and indeed even though I could not request for the upgrade on the DL website - it did automatically put me on the list.

So indeed - in such perfect conditions - FB Elite members are upgraded.

Cheers!
Wow, definitely among the better value upgrades I have heard of this year - well done! ^
Old Dec 21, 2015, 5:55 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
I got lucky mid-October on SEA-SFO as FB Gold. 7 empty seats in First, I was 6th on the list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.