Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF to CX at CDG [Transfer Questions]--HELP!

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2009, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM
Question AF to CX at CDG [Transfer Questions]--HELP!

I have 1:30 to transfer from 2E to 2A at CDG (from an AF flight to one operated by CX). I understand that I can take the ADP or some intra-terminal bus from E to A; however, I would need an onward BP. The problem, however, is that CX only allows you to check in online if your final destination is HKG. Such is not the case for me. I have some quick questions:

1) Will the transfer desk at 2E (or wherever I disembark from JFK) not be able to issue a BP for my onward flight? Can AF go ahead and print off BPs for CX even if I would need to go exchange the AF-labeled ticket for a CX-labeled ticket at the gate?

2) If I can't get an onward BP, what are my other options in terms of getting to 2A as quickly as possible? I worry that 1:30 leaves very little room for error.

3) Interlining baggage shouldn't be a problem. From what I've read on this board, baggage handling at CDG is really hit or miss. I wonder whether a change in carriers will only exacerbate the problem? Losing bags sucks.

4) Given that I have 1:30, is there enough time to have a quick shower after I land at CDG, or is this a situation where every minute counts?

5) Do I go through passport control and therefore have to wait in line--along with many other international flights that may have just arrived?

Thanks once again, FT! You all are aweseom!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.