Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choice of Left side or the Right ???

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2009, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
Smile Choice of Left side or the Right ???

Hi all..Hope your travels are going well.. Question...
If you had the choice of seat 5L,5K OR 5A,5B in J Which ones would you pick and why ?..In a 777-200 CDG-IAD
Traveling with the hubby. I noticed that the right side as two LAVs right behind them..True..Do the seats have limited recline ?.

Thanks
flyiboy
Old Mar 31, 2009, 10:20 pm

Programs: DL DM; UA; AA
Originally Posted by Flyiboy
Hi all..Hope your travels are going well.. Question...
If you had the choice of seat 5L,5K OR 5A,5B in J Which ones would you pick and why ?..In a 777-200 CDG-IAD
More often than not, I pick a seat on the shadow side of the plane. In this case, assuming the flight is by day, that would be 5K+5L -- facing north.
Well, that's a matter of personal preference of course. I usually read/work on the plane, and the sun shining into the window is a poor assistant for either activity. Some might like to sunbathe, instead
Old Mar 31, 2009, 11:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Does Row 2 AB on an A300 give more space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.