Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

YOW-YUL bus trip (with onward YUL-CDG flight) listed as AF flight-does it get points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YOW-YUL bus trip (with onward YUL-CDG flight) listed as AF flight-does it get points?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2009, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

My sister-in-law is booked to go on AF from YOW to DEL via YUL and CDG. The YOW-YUL is listed as an "AF flight segment" - but it takes place on a bus.
My question is whether any Sky Team FF member (she is a basic member of Continental's One Pass) would get mileage credit on that bus segment.
Old Feb 7, 2009, 2:52 pm
Suspended

My wife has done that bus trip and did not receive any mileage credit.
Old Feb 8, 2009, 8:44 am

Programs: TK Elite, LH FTL
I have also taken that bus a year ago and did not receive any miles for that segment. I recall that there was a discussion on Flyertalk about this and it might be possible to get FB miles for this sector, but certainly not with another FF program..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.