Wiki Posts
Search

A320 Business Class... Any info?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2007, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, UA GOLD, HERTZ #1 GOLD, STRWD PLAT
A320 Business Class... Any info?

I will be flying an A320 in L'Espace Affaires next week, TLV-CDG. I was wondering if anyone had any pics of the business class seat? How is the service? Anything special??
Old Oct 19, 2007, 10:55 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat MM, UA MM 1K, MR Titanium Lifetime
Flew L'Espace Affaires 2 weeks ago from Paris to Rome. Nothing special about the cabin. It is still 3X3 across, the seats have the same width, but I think the leg room may be slightly better than Tempo. Middle seat is folded down in L'Espace Affaires, so seating is 2X2 in a 3X3 setting. Curtain is drawn after take off between L'Espace Affaires and Tempo. Food is served all at once in a tray. Nothing like the cross Atlantic flights.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bl4666
Flew L'Espace Affaires 2 weeks ago from Paris to Rome. Nothing special about the cabin. It is still 3X3 across, the seats have the same width, but I think the leg room may be slightly better than Tempo. Middle seat is folded down in L'Espace Affaires, so seating is 2X2 in a 3X3 setting. Curtain is drawn after take off between L'Espace Affaires and Tempo. Food is served all at once in a tray. Nothing like the cross Atlantic flights.
Are they just coach seats basically, or do they have more of a recline?
Old Oct 19, 2007, 9:27 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat MM, UA MM 1K, MR Titanium Lifetime
They were coach seats.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 10:26 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Nice cabin. Dedicated FA...Pre-flight champagne. I always enjoy these flights and the Business Class Service. Is the food and service fantastic? No. However, the service up front is lovely as opposed to the Economy service. The FA's are quite attentive and I like that.
Old Oct 20, 2007, 12:11 am
Original Poster

Some people may not be able to answer this, but between this service and C on LY on a 763, which would you choose?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.