Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF/DL JV- flights already on DELTA.COM

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2007, 12:18 pm

Programs: FB Ivory, BD Silver, BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, Goldpoints plus Silver
Originally Posted by GVA
You'd think AF would have LHR-LAX on sale by now. I'm guessing this flight hasn't been put on sale yet as it is linked to some slot trading with KL and NW.

Still it seems weird that the flights aren't on sale two months after the JV was announced.
Good point! What's happening to the LHR-LAX??
I've been checking every day to book an award ticket for next year... but still nothing...
Any info about the potential schedule?

Also, I'm flying LHR-CDG-PPT on 15/12 (Z fare), will AF074 on B773 have the new AVOD system with more than 400 movies?
I don't understand why the CDG-PPT flight is not really full according to seatexpert.com... when it was absolutely packed last year... and I got bumped to F between CDG and LAX! I guess it wont happen this year!
Old Dec 11, 2007, 3:52 pm

Programs: FB Ivory, BD Silver, BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, Goldpoints plus Silver
Smile Lhr-cdg On Sale! £358 Only

AT LAST! The LHR-LAX on sale... unfortunately wont be able to connect with AF678 AND AF675 LAX TO/FROM PPT
---
Dear JL,
11 December 2007

You can now fly direct to Los Angeles from London Heathrow
Further to the announcement on the 17 October of the signing of the joint venture agreement with the US carrier Delta, Air France is now pleased to confirm that its new transatlantic flight from London-Heathrow to Los Angeles is on sale from today!
A special introductory fare of £358 per person for a return journey in Economy class including all taxes is available for bookings made before midnight Tuesday 18 December.

Flight Schedule
Destinations
London Heathrow- Los Angeles (AF 060) 1700 2015
Los Angeles- London Heathrow (AF 061) 2025 1440+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.