Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which B777 on LAX-CDG

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2006, 12:34 pm

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by browserden
As I only use Windows at work (and a Mac at home) I subscribe to ExpertFlyer as KVS is a Windows app. Does it offer anything, that's not in ExpertFlyer?
I use Macs, and have tried both KVS and ExpertFlyer. Stick w/ExpertFlyer as it has a more robust web-based GUI and is web-driven, whereas (I think) KVS is porting is standalone app to a web-based tool and IMHO isn't as developed.
Old Nov 24, 2006, 1:10 pm

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
AF 67 (the late evening flight) from LAX was NTC on November 14th. It was the first time I had flown this route on a plane with a half-empty cabin (thought it was the third flight of the day and the FA told me the two earlier flights had been fully booked) which meant that eveyone travelling alone had an empty seat next to them by the time we had all shifted around. Service and food were about the same as a CDG-LAX at the end of October on AF72 with OTC (though, as often, the bread and the cheese were not up to the same standard as on flights which have CDG as their origin). Food in C has undoubtedly become less good over the past couple of years but it still OK (as it should be for the price of a business class ticket!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.