Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gold vs. Platinum

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2006, 2:17 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by cfischer
so how many EQMs do you need for SEN? I need 70k for Plat ... and if I look at the easy of getting free flights, don't even think about comparing it. For a C-class award EU-US I need 40k EQMs and I believe it is almost twice as much for LH SEN
As with FB, it depends on your location in the world.
In Germany you will need 150K miles, but in the rest of Europe you will only need 100K.
Old Nov 7, 2006, 2:26 am

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, LH SEN *, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Gajan
As with FB, it depends on your location in the world.
In Germany you will need 150K miles, but in the rest of Europe you will only need 100K.
Actually, it's 130k in Germany as of this year.
Old Nov 12, 2006, 5:17 am

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Originally Posted by cfischer
so how many EQMs do you need for SEN? I need 70k for Plat ... and if I look at the easy of getting free flights, don't even think about comparing it. For a C-class award EU-US I need 40k EQMs and I believe it is almost twice as much for LH SEN
Your COS bonus AND your status bonus (say 150% for full Y and 25% for SEN) both count towards that 100K EQM. Hard to get the first time but once you get it, its far faster to renew.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.