Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do 4 degrees make a difference?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2006, 6:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
Do 4 degrees make a difference?

Has anyone tried the "new-NEV" l'Espace Affaire seats (on renovated 772s)? They are supposed to be inclined by 4 degrees less (9 instead of 13 degrees) than the "NEV-classic". Does that make a difference in (sliding) comfort?
Old Nov 9, 2006, 10:05 am

Programs: FB Plat for life
I have tested it this summer on a CDG-JFK route. I wasn't aware at that time of the change and personnally I noticed nothing at all.
I add heard about this NEV2 on the 772 without knowing the differences and was actually quite disapointed not to notice any difference when I got in the plane
Old Nov 12, 2006, 5:00 pm

Programs: Flying Blue
I'm note sure if this is linked, but I found on my CDG-BKK flight last August that after the lie flat position there was another more cradle seat like position, which I found very confortable and avoided that slipping down effect.

But you have to keep the button pressed down to get there, it is easy to miss.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.