Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer from CDG to ORY

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2006, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Avis
Transfer from CDG to ORY

In a few days I will be arriving from ATL on AF flight 307. I will then need to transfer to ORY. I would like some opinions on what is the best way to do this.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 5:01 pm

Programs: AA Exp. Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum.
You can use the Cars AirFrance service which is a direct bus between the airports . Otherwise it would be a private shuttle, taxi, or public transit which requires a change.

http://www.airfrance.com/double6/pas...F?OpenDocument
Old Sep 5, 2006, 10:45 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
See also : http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=589870

In order to give you more detailed advice, we would need the time you have available to make the connection, the terminal you are leaving from in ORY, and the day of the week.

In any case, your arrival time in CDG is off-peak for traffic around Paris, so most options remain open.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MorganB
You can use the Cars AirFrance service which is a direct bus between the airports . Otherwise it would be a private shuttle, taxi, or public transit which requires a change.

http://www.airfrance.com/double6/pas...F?OpenDocument
This looks like a very good option.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JOUY31
See also : http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=589870

In order to give you more detailed advice, we would need the time you have available to make the connection, the terminal you are leaving from in ORY, and the day of the week.

In any case, your arrival time in CDG is off-peak for traffic around Paris, so most options remain open.
Thanks for the link. It looks like the bus may be the lower stress meathod of travel.

I am currently standing by for Fed-Ex to bring me my visa. As soon as that happens I will be on my way. So my outbound plans are not set at this time, don't know how long I will have or which terminal. I know which flight to CDG but not which day. My flight reservation from ORY will be made after I have a visa.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 12:23 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by powerplantop
Thanks for the link. It looks like the bus may be the lower stress meathod of travel.

I am currently standing by for Fed-Ex to bring me my visa. As soon as that happens I will be on my way. So my outbound plans are not set at this time, don't know how long I will have or which terminal. I know which flight to CDG but not which day. My flight reservation from ORY will be made after I have a visa.
I definitely agree that the AF coaches are the best stress free option, especially as you can still choose the flight leaving from ORY.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.