Wiki Posts
Search

AF Duo in Affaires

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2006, 7:05 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by cfischer
2600 for 2 BIZ tickets to NYC sounds pretty good to me
Are you sure this is the price for 2 tickets????
This appears strange for me. I remind me an offer, a few years ago, where it was "two tickets for the price of one", but only with full fare, i.e. 5000 eur for one tickets, the second one for free, or 2600 per person ...

In the same time, there was an offer "if you fly only, special price of... 2800 eur (but probably booked in D) "

Can someone confirm?
Old May 9, 2006, 5:24 am

Programs: FB Plat, CX Diamond, TK Elite *G, EK Gold, EY Silv, Amex Cent, R&C 5C, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis PC
I've just called AF (+33820 820 820 ) and they said they didn't have the same promotion.

They have a duo offer but not to Miami (which is what I would be interested in). BUT they said in their duo offer, you had to multiply the price by 2 (which is ridiculous in my opinion since the whole advertising thing is that you're supposed to only pay one ticket).
Example: CDG-JFK for 2 = 2690 X 2= 5380 €

Are the prices listed in the email you received per person?

I called and said a friend of mine was offered this but they didn't match it, saying they did not believe it.

If the offer isn't targeted, could u PM me in order to forward me this email so that I may forward it to AF??

Originally Posted by bodory
I received yesterday an email from AF with an offer to fly Affaires with someone and pay only one ticket. This is not like Frequence Plus Duo offers, wich were awards.

Examples from CDG (taxes included) :
Mumbai............... 2 065 €
New York............... 2 690 €
Beijing............... 2 905 €
Rio de Janeiro............... 3 255 €
Miami......... 3 285 €

Conditions :
Purchase 14 days in advance from april 3rd to august 19th. Travel dates must be between july 14th and september 2nd (last return september 9th). The 2 passengers must travel together outbound and inbound.

This offer seems personalized and is not available on airfrance.fr

Anyone received it?
Old May 9, 2006, 6:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by fredsxb
Example: CDG-JFK for 2 = 2690 X 2= 5380 €
Are they insane, I can book this cheaper any day on any airline during the low summer season , hope this was just one of the many incompetent agents.
Old May 9, 2006, 3:05 pm

Programs: Delta, American, United, Virgin Atlantic, BA, JetBlue, SW, etc.
Darn dates...

I need to go later in Sept. But on Monday we were offered a deal in first--with the second in first only $400 more, but the person who called was unsure whether that was for one or two tickets. I called on Tuesday to clarify--as stated in an earlier post--but AF said they knew of no such fare. Still checking...
Old May 24, 2006, 1:14 pm
BCH

Did you call the American reservation office? Or the French one?

Originally Posted by Pavane
I need to go later in Sept. But on Monday we were offered a deal in first--with the second in first only $400 more, but the person who called was unsure whether that was for one or two tickets. I called on Tuesday to clarify--as stated in an earlier post--but AF said they knew of no such fare. Still checking...
Old Jun 5, 2006, 5:19 pm

Programs: Delta, American, United, Virgin Atlantic, BA, JetBlue, SW, etc.
Originally Posted by BCH
Did you call the American reservation office? Or the French one?
US

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.