Wiki Posts
Search

Special offer for Canadian F+ members

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2005, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold; PC Plat.
Special offer for Canadian F+ members

Received in the mail today, an offer for an Air France bathrobe for Canadian members who complete a return trip between Montreal., Ottawa or Toronto and Paris between March the 1st and June the 15th on Tempo classes H, K or Y, or business / first class.

A coupon has to be filled out and handed at registration.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 5:26 pm

Programs: AC-E50. Marriott Plat
I found it odd when I received this offer, that they still talk about first class. I thought they were no longer selling first class on these routes, even though the seats have not been changed. Have they reverted to selling first class until the seat change happens?
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Hmm. Well, I was on the 4:00PM Paris to Montreal flight on Monday, and they still had a (tiny) but separate first class. I don't think that they are phasing it out on all routes.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 7:47 pm

was anyone in the first class seats? the single row of 1st class seats is still physically there, but as of a couple of months ago, I understood that they were not actually selling these seats, as they were not catering them or staffing for them. The promotion suggests that these 1st class seats are perhaps back on sale, as the changeover to NTC has not happened as fast as it should have...
Old Mar 5, 2005, 4:53 am
Original Poster

First class was full.
Old Mar 6, 2005, 10:44 am

thanks for that Info. I wonder if anyone can shed light on whether these seats were pulled from sale and later reinstated?
Old Mar 10, 2005, 8:34 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
AF has maintain first class out of YUL... but not on all flights and not during the summer peak when they have 3 flights per day to Paris. Currently both daily flights offer a seperate 1st class cabin with full catering and service.

Toronto is a different story

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.