Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Arghhh.... bye bye CO

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2002, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Otherwies everybody would buy oneway tickets</font>
LOL! Felis, I think you might be French , but I'm not sure.

I've lived in the "best country in the world" for more than 14 years now. If I didn't love it so much, I would have returned to my homeland a long time ago. But sometimes you criticize the things you love most -- just like family!
Old Jan 6, 2002, 7:35 pm

Felis, I don't think you're really French. You're just pretending.

BVH: I've lived in "the best country in the world" for 14 years now. If I didn't love it so much, I would have returned to my homeland a long time ago. But sometimes you criticize the things you love most--just like family.
These words could have come out of my mouth except you mean France and I mean the U.S.A!!! Landed here 14 years ago!

[This message has been edited by Droneklax (edited 01-06-2002).]
Old Jan 7, 2002, 12:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
DR1K:

I arrived in France on September 18, 1987. Maybe we're changelings!
Old Jan 7, 2002, 9:05 am

I arrived in the US on September 8, 1987!
Old Jan 7, 2002, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I arrived in the US on September 8, 1987!</font>
&lt;creepy music&gt;

Old Jan 7, 2002, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lots of shiny colors
...Les demoiselles de Rochefort?...
Old Jan 7, 2002, 6:09 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by celbrian:
...Les demoiselles de Rochefort?... </font>
yikes !
Old Jan 9, 2002, 8:15 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Talk to Gov. Davis. Talk to the environmental wacko's in CA that said no new power plants in my backyard. Talk to mother nature for the lack of rain in the Pacific Northwest to produce hydro-electric power. There is no explanation that needs to come from Texas. The explanation is short-sighted decision making in CA. And, I'm sure CA has learned its lesson and will prevent this type of fiasco in the future.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Droneklax:

As far as our little electricity problem here, look for an explanation in Texas.
</font>
Old Jan 10, 2002, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lots of shiny colors
Yes!!! an inter-state war !
Old Jan 10, 2002, 10:40 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Found You!!

So you thought that you would lurk over at the World's Rudest Airline, and set a little tease that Mme Galore.

Avant de me faire engueler par tout le monde, je vous souhaite Tous (meme Droneklax le mechant) Un Tres Bonn Annee, malgre ce petit retard (which at Air France means anything up to three hours).

Boys, Pucci is a francophile par excellence, nut even she knows there are limits. Basically we had Thatcher and you had Cresson (sour faced old baggage). Thatcher took on the miners and won, la Cresson robbed Euroland blind and got away with it.

The sad part about AF is that when you get past the Je m'en foutisme, and the hoity-toity parisian attitudes (graciuex comme des rapes), AF is not bad at all.

I have not flown CO for many years, I hear mixed reports. I suspect that this marriage with Delta will end in tears, but then I am just a cynical type of girl. (Have you heard the whinging over there about AF and not getting their upgrades, and worse not having their majestic statuses recognised!!)
Old Jan 10, 2002, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Found You!!</font>
Heh, heh ... not yet you haven't! You must go a few countries more to the South and to the East. If you keep up at this pace, you will be even more en retard than an Air France Navette!

I have to agree that inflight service with AF can be and usually is quite good. Ground service and attitude disservice are handicaps, though.

Hoity-toity Parisian attitudes?? Celbrian has never worked for AF (directly). Hmmmm ...

Keep looking, Pucci! We're getting impatient and you had better show up soon because you've been appointed to a very important position whtether you like it or not.

P.S. Do you know a French (Parisian) CSD??

Edit to add: Celby and I are flying CDG-LHR on British Midland tomorrow to join up with some other FTers in London for the pub crawl Saturday.

I will request that the pilot perform an honorary fly-over of "Chez Pucci" in Surbiton before we land (who knows, maybe I'll spot you in your garden hanging laundry out to dry?).

[This message has been edited by blairvanhorn (edited 01-10-2002).]
Old Jan 10, 2002, 11:37 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by blairvanhorn:
Celby and I are flying CDG-LHR on British Midland tomorrow to join up with some other FTers in London for the pub crawl Saturday.
</font>
oh Blair... British Midland... I guess the connection in OTP didn't work out for you...

AF (and RO) is (are) the best

Old Jan 10, 2002, 11:49 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">originally posted by blairvanhorn:
I will request that the pilot perform an honorary fly-over of "Chez Pucci" in Surbiton before we land (who knows, maybe I'll spot you in your garden hanging laundry out to dry?).</font>
LOL! Yes, I can picture that: Pucci standing in her garden, with curlers in her hair, wearing a ratty old bathrobe, with a fag in her mouth, hanging up her knickers on the clothesline!
Old Jan 11, 2002, 2:23 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Oh Terrific. You couldn't resist that could you? Little Miss Kiss and Tell. What am I? A flypaper for freaks?

The next time that you go snooping through or over my garden fence, go brag about it somewhere you are clearly more more at home like a public lavatory wall. The only fags that hang anywhere near me are my colleagues, so don't exaggerate. Unlike you, I at least can hang my knickers out in public without fear of knowing that it is a bit of old grey (or gray where you live) held together by the holes and the KMart symbol. BiBi realises that Domestic Help is hard to find these days (which is why he hangs on to CeliCheri). You, dear, will never find it hard to find a position.

So I slouch round in a housecoat. Why didn't you mention the lack of girdle or face cream and as for my stockings...well, Nora Batty eat your heart out.

Now, Morissey, you will find that I really easy to get along with once you learn to worship me. Until such time, keep away from my house or I'll set a man on you. (See, I'm all cotton candy really).

Well, this day is shaping up to be a waste of make-up.

And I want the ones you took back. Now. They are far too small (at the waist dear don't flatter yourself), far too expensive, and far far too good for you.

Air France Navette eh? I think mon BiBi that you are more Navet than Navette. I did not think that even you would go poking around in the Trash Can of avaiation. Who was condescending about Celi and Malasian?

[This message has been edited by PUCCI GALORE (edited 01-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by PUCCI GALORE (edited 01-11-2002).]
Old Jan 31, 2002, 10:58 pm

Mmmmmmmm why is AF staff so charming? Personally never had a problem with CO staff.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.