Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New member needs help

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2000, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

New member needs help

I applied to AF miles card before flying with them FRA-PAR-ATL and I still dont get my card or Statement or something saying "yes your in" This wes 2 months ago!!!!!
Shall I wait??? or what??? are french like that???
Tell me please
Thanks
Old May 3, 2000, 1:48 am

Take this as a clear indication of the level of service you will receive from both Frequence Plus and Air France, then.... run.... run.... run.... like the wind to a decent airline and a decent FF program.

If you must use Air France, why not enroll in a partner program (Delta?) and ask for retrospective crediting?

You have my sympathies.

Nick
Old May 3, 2000, 1:53 pm
Original Member

Otakar:

Try contacting the Frequence Plus service center. Do you still have either the boarding passes or the ticket receipt? Find out if the miles have credited or not. If they haven't, I would strongly suggest you enroll in Delta Air Lines Sky Miles and send the passes into them. Air France and Delta are partners and you'll get the same amount of miles in either program. You should find that the Delta program is far more efficient.
Old May 4, 2000, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Merry and Leroy11:
Thanks both for their help, thats exactly what I'll do as for me AF is dead, no more flying with them, they just lost a new client
Regards
Old May 5, 2000, 11:54 pm

Otakar:
Newsflash: THEY DON'T CARE. They never have.
Old May 10, 2000, 1:17 am

Hey all,

You are perfectly right!!!! They don't care. But now with the creation of a big French competitor i hope they'll feel it hard. In my case. i flight once a month to the states from Israel. The flight Paris Tel aviv are HORRIBLE!!!! They use ol' a320 which were used for internal french flights.. amazing for a 5 hour flight! NO AV, No compfort! Business is the same (only with a free seat in the middle). Result: I tried several other companies and i took CO. The service is amazing (even in coach)the planes are new (i love the 777) and they really now how to take care of them Frequent flyers (i get automatic upgrades in the US as an elite member.)

Boycott Air France!!!! Fly other companies!!!
You will surelly enjoy it!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.