Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF La Premiere & IAP

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2022, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Question AF La Premiere & IAP

I experienced La Premiere for the first time recently and ... it is surreal.
I'm going back to France in July, round trip from JFK, and the AF retail price for two pax is $16,600. I checked out Amex IAP, and the same flights are $14,709, or a ~12% cheaper fare. However, the flights are listed as Delta flights operated by Air France. Question is: Does this change anything? Is all the treatment identical?

I would assume yes, but given how flawless the La Premiere experience is, I want to make sure I'm not giving up any part of the experience.
Old Jan 23, 2022, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by CAWineNerd
I experienced La Premiere for the first time recently and ... it is surreal.
I'm going back to France in July, round trip from JFK, and the AF retail price for two pax is $16,600. I checked out Amex IAP, and the same flights are $14,709, or a ~12% cheaper fare. However, the flights are listed as Delta flights operated by Air France. Question is: Does this change anything? Is all the treatment identical?

I would assume yes, but given how flawless the La Premiere experience is, I want to make sure I'm not giving up any part of the experience.
It’s the same. The rebooking/refund rules are different so you may want to look at that carefully.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 11:58 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. Indeed one of the most special F in the world, very aspirational for me to repeat one day. Let us know please if you find attractive P fares via IAP...
​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.