Search

New AF safety video from March 1st 2021

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2021, 3:57 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by adambrau
heard there was an issue with the high cost of continuing to license the music for the old video.
it was not an issue but a lawsuit

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...ement-love-air

and they didnt continue with the glass candy's song , it was quickly removed and replaced by a song from rone

Old Feb 28, 2021, 12:56 pm

Programs: FB PLATINUM IHG ACCOR
its 5 minutes 29 sec i would think the chef de cabine gets little nervous when take off runway is not that far....film itself is fine but why no subtitles in english or french....
Old Mar 1, 2021, 4:29 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Meeh... nothing wrong with it, but just ordinary and boring. The previous one stood out, was different, a trend-setting thing. A bit like when AF was design avantgarde, the first airline to make painting the fuselage of its planes all white a cool thing - in the 1970s! When everybody else was having the same cheat lines along the windows. Almost half a centure later it still looks classy, and has become the norm for most airlines around the globe.

Since "we in France" are good at creativity and aesthetics, why go for something so boring? Sure, in the video there is the Eiffel Tower and the Côte d'Azur and the vineyards, but... uninspiring.
AZ112 likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2021, 10:15 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by splflyer
why no subtitles in english or french....
There are subtitles , you probably havent watched the video , so click and open youtube

Originally Posted by splflyer
its 5 minutes 29 sec i would think the chef de cabine gets little nervous when take off runway is not that far..
the new video is only 47seconds longer than the previous one , so no big changes , and in the industry most are in the same timeframe (5 to 7 mins)

Last edited by fifty_two; Mar 2, 2021 at 10:21 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.