Community
Wiki Posts
Search

On Board Service Changes - Corona

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2022, 2:10 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / ACCOR Platinum
Hello,

Still no wine available on Geneva - Paris - Geneva in Y, only dutch beer.
A completely bizarre situation that this is still the case. Of course no Coffee or Tea as well after 11:00.

Jonny
Old Aug 30, 2022, 4:03 am

Programs: KL Plat
Maybe then it's related to 2 Air France pilots suspended after fighting in cockpit

Can't trust their pilots to GVA near anything stronger than a beer
maalloc likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 10:27 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Does anyone know if the inflight service on Hop is the same as on mainline AF for DUB-CDG? (It's for AF1617 in Y next month if it makes a difference.) Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by gncohen
Does anyone know if the inflight service on Hop is the same as on mainline AF for DUB-CDG? (It's for AF1617 in Y next month if it makes a difference.) Thanks in advance.
yes, it’s the same service HOP or mainline.
Old Sep 4, 2022, 3:48 pm

Programs: AF, UA, BA/IB, VS, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Any update on pre-departure beverages ex-US -> CDG? I remember them being available before the pandemic.
Two times on AF027 in the past six months in J and nothing after the door closes. They pass the water/oj/champ tray around once airborne.

Is it a late night flight thing or a “COVID” issue?
Old Sep 4, 2022, 3:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by andrew10412
Any update on pre-departure beverages ex-US -> CDG? I remember them being available before the pandemic.
Two times on AF027 in the past six months in J and nothing after the door closes. They pass the water/oj/champ tray around once airborne.

Is it a late night flight thing or a “COVID” issue?
Nothing related to Covid or time of flight. And it was already like this something like 2 or 3 years before pandemic. AF refuses to pay some US taxes to serve alcohol while on the US soil. In my experience, in 50% of cases, they open the bottles as soon as the doors are closed while being still at the gate. In the other 50% of cases, they do it only when airborne.
blairvanhorn likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.