Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paying to visit the La Premiere lounge at CDG on an award ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2017, 5:14 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
So after having consulted the oracle Goldorak (can we have it changed to Gold-Oracle please), I booked the ground service for a flight coming up in a few months time.

Didn't take very long over the phone and paid with miles. The agent got my booking reference, FB number and the GVA-CDG // CDG-ORD details were confirmed.

I received the vouchers a few mins after the call ended and after having looked at the vouchers, it seems to me, not be 100% correct (please put my mind to rest and let me know it's OK)?

The two (we're two PAX) Coupon reads:

: "F" Service La Première
Origine / Origin : PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE Destination / Destination : <blank>

Then there is the name etc as well as the EMD number

Lastly:

Remarque/Remark : -ACCES SALON LA PREMIER AFXXX
DDMMMYY PNR XXXXXX

So shouldn't my Origin really read GVA and Destination read ORD or is that taken care of through the PNR?

Last edited by Cupart; Jan 9, 2017 at 5:29 am
Old Jan 9, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by Cupart
So after having consulted the oracle Goldorak (can we have it changed to Gold-Oracle please), I booked the ground service for a flight coming up in a few months time.

Didn't take very long over the phone and paid with miles. The agent got my booking reference, FB number and the GVA-CDG // CDG-ORD details were confirmed.

I received the vouchers a few mins after the call ended and after having looked at the vouchers, it seems to me, not be 100% correct (please put my mind to rest and let me know it's OK)?

The two (we're two PAX) Coupon reads:

: "F" Service La Première
Origine / Origin : PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE Destination / Destination : <blank>

Then there is the name etc as well as the EMD number

Lastly:

Remarque/Remark : -ACCES SALON LA PREMIER AFXXX
DDMMMYY PNR XXXXXX

So shouldn't my Origin really read GVA and Destination read ORD or is that taken care of through the PNR?
This is a specific voucher for booking the La Premiere lounge service. Hence, I do not think that it should include any origin/destination as that would be for a flight booking.
Previous users may confirm, but I do not find anything surprising with this voucher wording.
Old Jan 9, 2017, 7:53 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by brunos
...I do not find anything surprising with this voucher wording.
Thanks brunos for taking your time to reply...

I guess this is not the first time and I paid the full amount of miles for the service requested.
Old Jan 9, 2017, 6:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Don't worry my friend. Everything is OK, they have all the information they need in the PNR.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 12:30 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Don't worry my friend. Everything is OK, they have all the information they need in the PNR.
Now I'm at 110% at ease...

Thank you so much for all the guidance through my AF years mon cher Goldorak.

You have seriously made my (our) travels with AF/KL so much easier and you have been spot on every single time whether it comes to pointers, guidance and/or recommendations ^^

Can we please have a badge system put in place so Goldorak can be given the biggest golden AF star available to man
Old Jan 10, 2017, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold

You have seriously made my (our) travels with AF/KL so much easier and you have been spot on every single time whether it comes to pointers, guidance and/or recommendations ^^

Can we please have a badge system put in place so Goldorak can be given the biggest golden AF star available to man
+1

Or Maybe Platinium star.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond

Originally Posted by brunos
+1

Or Maybe Platinium star.
thank you guys I appreciate
Old Mar 27, 2021, 9:39 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but this is the best place I found to ask my question.

Is the requirement of the P flight in the past 12 months a requirement that is actually enforced? I am considering purchasing this service for elderly (on an eligible J itin) for the sake of the tarmac transfers, would that make any difference in bending the rules?
Old Mar 27, 2021, 9:56 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, IHG Platinum, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
Originally Posted by Goldorak
thank you guys I appreciate
Richly deserved. You're brilliant, and unceasingly helpful.
Old Mar 28, 2021, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but this is the best place I found to ask my question.

Is the requirement of the P flight in the past 12 months a requirement that is actually enforced? I am considering purchasing this service for elderly (on an eligible J itin) for the sake of the tarmac transfers, would that make any difference in bending the rules?
You should call the « La Première » hotline as conditions have changed frequently these last years.
I booked 2 access a couple weeks ago without asking the conditions but I can announce you that the access price increase to 500€ per pax.
Old Mar 28, 2021, 10:43 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by Bullspread
You should call the « La Première » hotline as conditions have changed frequently these last years.
I booked 2 access a couple weeks ago without asking the conditions but I can announce you that the access price increase to 500€ per pax.
I'll give the P hotline a call.

I did read about the price increase so I am aware of that. Did those two people fly P in the past 12 months? I'm wondering if because of COVID they could waive the requirement due to difficulties of making any travel happen.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 4:50 am

Yes I confirm I had travelled P the last 12 months

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.