Wiki Posts
Search

Air France Flat beds?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2014, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Air France Flat beds?

Hi there

I am wondering seat guru and the AF website both show the 77W as 2-3-2 in business.

However in Galileo it's showing 1-2-1 for SIN/CDG in OCT 15

Is AF changing over to a 1-2-1 product? If so will it be done by then? If not I will rather book my parents via HK on the A380....

But that seems to not be a fully flat bed? Is that correct?

Thanks in advance!!
Old Dec 28, 2014, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Yes, AF is rolling out a new very nice biz seat. And yes it is a fully flat seat. Make a search in the AF sub-forum : plenty of threads about this, including a sticky one (the new seats are referred as BEST). 2-3-2 is the old config for the B777 but still present in 95% of their planes (it is 2-2-2 for the Airbus fleet). If the GDS is showing the new config, then it is the new config. SIN was one of the 1st route to have it (since end september). If you have the choice between the old and the new seats, definitely choose the new one.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 9:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
It is quite early to be assured that you will get the new seats 10 months from now.
AF just started retrofit on 777 and it will be slow.
But you are sure not to get it on A380 for a couple of years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.