Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

New "La Première Suite" will be revealed to the public on May 7th, 2014 [merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New "La Première Suite" will be revealed to the public on May 7th, 2014 [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2015, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by grandgourmand
It's the least I could do for a childhood hero that provided me with many hours of entertainment.
hé hé, same for me
Old Sep 25, 2015, 3:49 pm

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by olivedel
Can't you just try to book on AF.be? This fare is available as long as F booking class is available on the CDG-SIN segment.

The fare is available there. But I wonder what is the extent of La Premiere connecting services when you arrive and depart on an AF coded train. Most importantly, do you get access to the La Premiere lounge when heading back to Brussels? What happens to your checked luggage?
On AF-coded trains from ZYR between 11am and 7pm AF offers though check-in of baggage to your final destination for most of they flights.
http://www.airfrance.be/BE/en/local/.../achat/tci.htm
I guess the same is not offered on the return, is it?
Old Aug 2, 2016, 1:43 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Another La Première trip report

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...ris-tokyo.html
Old Aug 3, 2016, 5:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by JOUY31
^
Old Jan 21, 2017, 11:37 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
A comparison of Air France La Première with Swiss First Class.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...omparison.html
Old Jan 21, 2017, 1:25 pm

Thank you for sharing. AF ground service is a big win for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.