CDG connection between terminals 2F and 2E in 1 hour?

Old Jul 17, 19, 3:05 pm

Programs: CO Plat, Marriott Plat
90 minutes from 2e to 2f

We are two senior couples traveling from JFK to CDG then to FLR. I am wondering since we are coming on a 380 (UGH) if there will be time to make the connection. I wish that the people who make the connection algorithms would add a passenger age parameter. The arrival is scheduled for 08:20 and the departure is scheduled for 9:55
Old Jul 17, 19, 5:36 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by Ethicist View Post
We are two senior couples traveling from JFK to CDG then to FLR. I am wondering since we are coming on a 380 (UGH) if there will be time to make the connection. I wish that the people who make the connection algorithms would add a passenger age parameter. The arrival is scheduled for 08:20 and the departure is scheduled for 9:55
If AF will sell you these two flights on one ticket they deem its doable, if you need assistance or have mobility issues, contact AF.

In case of a misconnect on one ticket you will be automatically rebooked to the next available flight,
Old Jul 17, 19, 5:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Ethicist View Post
Do you have any disability or mobility problem ? If not, this is perfectly doable and even if your intend to walk slowly .
Old Jul 18, 19, 4:37 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by glennhaak View Post
If AF will sell you these two flights on one ticket they deem its doable, if you need assistance or have mobility issues, contact AF.

In case of a misconnect on one ticket you will be automatically rebooked to the next available flight,
+1
Old Jul 18, 19, 11:08 am

Programs: CO Plat, Marriott Plat
Thanks to all for help. My wife used to have issues before a knee replacement but is still a slow walker so I will check with AF staff.

Thanks again.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: