Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

[sign-up closed] 1st Flyertalk CDG DO 2012 - powered by Air France & ADP (Apr26/27)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[sign-up closed] 1st Flyertalk CDG DO 2012 - powered by Air France & ADP (Apr26/27)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2013, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by stimpy
The Do participants and likely others may find this January 4th TV report of an AF A380 flight pretty interesting. It shows some of what we saw, and some things we didn't see.

http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/jt20h_,75036167.html

It's about 19 minutes in. And sorry to non-Francophones, but it is in French. But I think you will still find it interesting.
Thank you Stimpy. Very nice video indeed and this sounds very familiar to me after the DO and my private day at CDG won during the DO .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.