Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF I-phone app now available !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2017, 5:26 am

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Hard to make such general statements without knowing which route this is. There could be plenty of good reasons for this (code-share agreement, etc).
CDG-LHR, I know it's a very very short hop but it's just nice such machine is available on this route..
Old Dec 2, 2018, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Does any of you have the France weekend suscription card and can tell me how to book a ticket at this specific fare in AF app ? Until recently it was not possible (you had to do it from the desktop site) but the last update of the app was announced with this feature (see screenshot below). I wanted to book a ticket today at this fare in the app and was unable to find how to book at this fare and I didn't see anywhere in the app a mention of my weekend card.
Thank you

Old Dec 2, 2018, 3:30 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
Does any of you have the France weekend suscription card and can tell me how to book a ticket at this specific fare in AF app ? Until recently it was not possible (you had to do it from the desktop site) but the last update of the app was announced with this feature (see screenshot below). I wanted to book a ticket today at this fare in the app and was unable to find how to book at this fare and I didn't see anywhere in the app a mention of my weekend card.
Thank you
in the « buy a ticket » menu, I am able to select the WE card only once I have selected a route and dates matching the conditions of the card.
however, when searching for a flight, I get a "500 error" and it does not go through ��
Checking on my wife's account, I can not select the card. The difference between our two accoutns is that I have a Discount Pass "France-Europe".
We can suppose they need an extra update on the app!

Last edited by canadavid; Dec 2, 2018 at 11:56 pm Reason: Additionnal info
Old Dec 3, 2018, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by canadavid

in the « buy a ticket » menu, I am able to select the WE card only once I have selected a route and dates matching the conditions of the card.
however, when searching for a flight, I get a "500 error" and it does not go through ��
Checking on my wife's account, I can not select the card. The difference between our two accoutns is that I have a Discount Pass "France-Europe".
We can suppose they need an extra update on the app!

Thank you. I don’t see that in my app. Very strange.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 6:19 am

Programs: FB Platinum, All Accor Platinum
I am on android and 2 weeks ago i noticed "carte weekend" prices appearing when looking for a domestic flight. i did not have to select anything beforehand. i sent a mesasge to a friend signaling this on Nov17 but yesterday i tried to book on my phone and the option is not appearing anymore... hope it comes back soon!
Old Dec 3, 2018, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by newflyer27
I am on android and 2 weeks ago i noticed "carte weekend" prices appearing when looking for a domestic flight. i did not have to select anything beforehand. i sent a mesasge to a friend signaling this on Nov17 but yesterday i tried to book on my phone and the option is not appearing anymore... hope it comes back soon!
It's really crazy...
Yesterday I wanted to do a booking eligible to the weekend fare and the option was not proposed (I looked at my 2 iPhones and my iPad). I finally did it on the regular website. This morning I sent an email to the Ultimate TA asking about it, with some screenshots. They replied asking me for some more details which I did and then... the option was there. I am 100% sure of what I did yesterday.
So, it seems that it's there and then it's gone Is that possible ??
Old Dec 4, 2018, 2:20 am

Programs: Flying Blue PFL, Eurostar Carte Blanche, Marriott Platinum
It's really crazy...
Yesterday I wanted to do a booking eligible to the weekend fare and the option was not proposed (I looked at my 2 iPhones and my iPad). I finally did it on the regular website. This morning I sent an email to the Ultimate TA asking about it, with some screenshots. They replied asking me for some more details which I did and then... the option was there. I am 100% sure of what I did yesterday.
So, it seems that it's there and then it's gone Is that possible ??
Hi Goldorak,
I had the same problem, but after the update of the app I did this morning, it actually works. Maybe your phone autoamtically updated the app between yesterday and now?
Old Dec 4, 2018, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by CDGcommuter
Hi Goldorak,
I had the same problem, but after the update of the app I did this morning, it actually works. Maybe your phone autoamtically updated the app between yesterday and now?
No because it was already updated and I do all my app updates manually.
Who knows what happened

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.