Wiki Posts
Search

Odd "Bug" in On-line Reservation Confirmation

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2009, 3:47 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Odd "Bug" in On-line Reservation Confirmation

I just booked a RT award ticket using AS miles from SEA-CAI for next October.

I checked immediately after making the reservation this morning on the AF website and all four flights showed "confirmed" with all 4 seat assignments

This afternoon when I went onto the AF website and put in my AF Confirmation # the reservation came up but shows my outbound flight status as "flown" even though the flight date is correct for an October 2010 departure. Because of that the seat assignments are gone.

The return still shows a "confirmed" status and shows my seat assignments.

I called AF and they said it was bug and not to worry.....

Should I pursue them to "clean up" the reservation ....it is a little unsettling to see the word "flown" on a reservation for next year.

BTW: When I plug my confirmation # into the amadeus website checkmytrip.com it comes up correct including the seat assignments.

Last edited by david55; Nov 12, 2009 at 4:29 pm
Old Nov 14, 2009, 3:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
If CMT is correct then I wouldn't worry.
Old Nov 14, 2009, 9:42 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life; BAEC Gold Guest List; Accor Gold.
Aah! I see you've had your first encounter with AF's new aircraft: Code named, "HGW," it is the first Time Capsule to be operated by a European airline, and its first scheduled flight will be departing CDG on 15th March, 1812, arriving LHR the day before!

-- H

PS: Back in the days when CO were still in SkyTeam, I once did actually have a flight (GUM-HNL) that arrived the day before it departed! Really!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.