Double miles DUB-CDG in Nov

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2009, 9:14 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver, IHG Gold, RH VIP
Double miles DUB-CDG in Nov

Just got this per mail:

"Don't miss out on Flying Blue Double Miles offer this month. Whether treating yourself to a weekend in Paris in November or going on a Business trip, you will earn double the Miles!

Terms and conditions apply. Promotion valid from 01 until 30 November for Irish residents for departure from Dublin to Paris Charles de Gaulle. The Double Miles will be awarded on every valid flight taken during the promotion period. More info on www.airfrance.ie "
^

Did go to the Irish AirFrance web site and couldn't seem to find any further info on the subject

Strange it wasn't communicated earlier...
Have a flight booked for next weekend so nice surprise
Old Nov 10, 2009, 7:34 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Air Berlin Gold, Etihad Silver (bad move)
I was dumbstruck by their generosity. So far, only my outward miles have posted. So DUB to CDG earned 187, plus an extra 187!

With such mean mileage accrual for any reasonable fare, promos like this one don't have much of an impact, and shouldn't distract from the fact that Flying Blue is abysmal!

Originally Posted by Cupart
Just got this per mail:

"Don't miss out on Flying Blue Double Miles offer this month. Whether treating yourself to a weekend in Paris in November or going on a Business trip, you will earn double the Miles!

Terms and conditions apply. Promotion valid from 01 until 30 November for Irish residents for departure from Dublin to Paris Charles de Gaulle. The Double Miles will be awarded on every valid flight taken during the promotion period. More info on www.airfrance.ie "
^

Did go to the Irish AirFrance web site and couldn't seem to find any further info on the subject

Strange it wasn't communicated earlier...
Have a flight booked for next weekend so nice surprise

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.