Wiki Posts
Search

AF9 JFK-CDG Seating

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2009, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Gold, Starwood-Plat
AF9 JFK-CDG Seating

Hello - I am booked AF9 in economy with my partner, sister and brother in law. My partner and I are currently in seats 27K/L, which appear to be a bulkhead twosome on delta.com. Seat Guru shows the old 3-3-3 configuration. Can anyone who's flown this route (or plane - 777-200) recently confirm that this this is a twosome & there is no seat 27J?

27A/B also appear to be a twosome, and for some reason 27B is showing as preferred seating (which I can get as DL gold). Is there something "better" about 27B?

Last question - since there are 4 of us, I am considering booking the center section (27E/F/G/H). My sister is 5'4" but the rest of us are 5'11" - 6'3" which is why I'm leaning toward bulkhead...legroom. Would you recommend that over taking the twosome (and putting my sister/brother in law across the aisle or behind us)?

Thanks in advance - I haven't flown AF in years and was surprised to see the 3-4-3 configuration.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
777-200 don't have the 3-4-3 seating yet, the 777-300 do.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Gold, Starwood-Plat
hmm...on delta.com (where i booked this flight) the seat map is 3-4-3. it just looked like a twosome in row 27.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.