Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Almost mileage RUN LAX for $97 ow

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2008, 6:12 pm

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
Angry

Originally Posted by Shareholder
Still can't be the $50 T+ fare each way between YUL and DFW departing this Sunday, return Labour Day morning. Was showing $170 on UA's site, $270 on AC's site (same flights!) the other day. DFW Hyatt is just $104 and adjacent to the AC terminal (D). 3400 SMs... The YYZ-HNL fare is actually the best MR around at the moment, available most of September and can be done with a "same day" turnaround, though the YVR-HNL-YVR segment is on a dreaded 762!

Suggest waiting until we get close to Thanksgiving when there could be some similar transborer MRs popping up with the Sunday/Monday combo.
The YUL-DFW fare disappeared and is now showing 888$ OW..
Old Aug 28, 2008, 8:36 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
there are always lots around.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Still can't be the $50 T+ fare each way between YUL and DFW departing this Sunday, return Labour Day morning. Was showing $170 on UA's site, $270 on AC's site (same flights!) the other day. DFW Hyatt is just $104 and adjacent to the AC terminal (D). 3400 SMs... The YYZ-HNL fare is actually the best MR around at the moment, available most of September and can be done with a "same day" turnaround, though the YVR-HNL-YVR segment is on a dreaded 762!

Suggest waiting until we get close to Thanksgiving when there could be some similar transborer MRs popping up with the Sunday/Monday combo.
Not as good as YUL-DFW for $49, but just saw lots of $75 T+ base fares from YYZ-DFW (even routing through Denver) from Sept 12-16. Not a bad little mileage run by AC standards. $380 all in and 4376 status miles.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 5:49 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 75K | Latitude Flight Pass junkie
Yesterday I booked YVR/LAS for $79 ow in T+. Came to $389 all in, but only available routing was on UA metal via SFO.

Fine by me though, I get 2600 EQM's for it.

Also - was about to book the YVR/HNL for $89 in T+ (ow), but waited a few hours and it went up to $234! arrgghh!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.