Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fast Track Passes at LHR

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2007, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Fast Track Passes at LHR

Flying in Y to LHR at the end of the month. In the past I have been in J and the FA's hand out Fast Track Passes before landing.

Anyone have any tips as to how I can get my hands on one if I am in Y?

I am thru YYZ twice next week so I was thinking of asking at the MLL but I am only in the domestic and US lounges and not the International side.

Any tips would be much appreciated!!^
Old Oct 12, 2007, 9:52 am

Programs: AC E75K *G
Originally Posted by YWGcanuck
Flying in Y to LHR at the end of the month. In the past I have been in J and the FA's hand out Fast Track Passes before landing.

Anyone have any tips as to how I can get my hands on one if I am in Y?

I am thru YYZ twice next week so I was thinking of asking at the MLL but I am only in the domestic and US lounges and not the International side.

Any tips would be much appreciated!!^
If you are E or SE you could make a point of boarding during priority boarding and ask an FA to give you one.

If you are SE you could ask a concierge to secure one for you.

You will either get one or not. No harm in asking. Just don't expect one as you really aren't entitled to it.
Old Oct 12, 2007, 10:07 am
Flying Blue Director

Not entitled to one? I thought he was, as a status flyer....I know that the odd time when I'm in Y to LHR, once or twice the purser actually went through the manifest and handed out fast passes to all status flyers. I would take that to mean that we are entitled....

Having said that, my experience is rare to be sure. Ask when you board, and you may be lucky. Maybe not.
Old Oct 12, 2007, 10:08 am

Programs: formerly UA GS, now lowly MM lifetime gold :(
Another option (if you had enough posts, etc.) would be to try to get one in CC. But I guess that's not a realistic option for you. I used my last extra UA one last month flying OSL-LHR to avoid a huge 1.5 hour wait.
Old Oct 12, 2007, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by osxanalyst
Another option (if you had enough posts, etc.) would be to try to get one in CC. But I guess that's not a realistic option for you. I used my last extra UA one last month flying OSL-LHR to avoid a huge 1.5 hour wait.
Nope, I'm still a newbie here...

Hopefully, my E will mean something but I won't hold my breath. getting any consideration from AC with my status has been a crapshoot (literally and figuratively).

I will try the concierge here at ywg but they are not familiar with these passes.

Barring that I could beg the FA!
Old Oct 12, 2007, 11:33 am

Programs: AC.SE
I have some lying around, though they're from a couple of years ago. I don't know if they've changed in that time, but I can mail one to you.
Old Oct 12, 2007, 11:34 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
YWG, pm me your details and the day you leave for the trip. I have some spares and will drop them in the post.

Also tell me how many you need
Old Oct 12, 2007, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yyz_atc_qq
YWG, pm me your details and the day you leave for the trip. I have some spares and will drop them in the post.

Also tell me how many you need
WOW, thanks yyz - PM on the way.

Oops, forgot to say I only need one.

Cheers!!
Old Oct 12, 2007, 12:44 pm

Programs: formerly UA GS, now lowly MM lifetime gold :(
If all else fails (Canada Post), try the concierge at YYZ. The passes are boarded there so there should be knowledge of them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.