international business class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2007, 8:55 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
international business class

I don't know much about AC so I have a few questions:
Is it possible to eat dinner facing someone in the business class suite, since there is the footrest that doubles as a seat, or is the tray table not big enough?
If the person flying with me is in economy, can they join me for dinner?
I am considering booking a business class award ticket, is AC business better than the other *alliance members?
Thanks for your help.
Old Apr 2, 2007, 9:02 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
The new business class is not yet available on many planes so beware of that first!

Dining with another - cozy but not practical. The tray would be too small and a lot of kneesies would be involved

as for econo pax joining you--don't think that would be allowed--you might be allowed in the econo cabin though
Old Apr 2, 2007, 9:07 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thanks, I thought it looked too small but it would be nice.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 3:11 am

Programs: AC*E
Last time I travelled on an XM 767 there was a label on the foot stool with a weight restriction saying it was not a seat!

Chris.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 6:13 am

Programs: SPG - Platinum, Hertz - 5 Star
The size of the table and the construction of the foot stool are a couple of the more noticeable differences between the NZ pods and the new AC 763 XM pods. It is quite possible for two to dine facing on NZ, but the trade=off is that you need to get out of the seat to convert it into a bed for sleeping. The AC seat features a smaller table and lighter foot rest, but you can go from upright for take-off to full flat without getting up.

DF
Old Apr 3, 2007, 8:52 am

If you are choosing between carriers, what route are you traveling? How much does your companion's comfort in Y matter? .

Thanks,

Dr. PITUK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.