Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Welcome training Moderator dmfriedman.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2007, 10:13 am
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

Greetings all. I'd like to introduce Moderator dmfriedman who will be picking up this forum for just a few months to begin and complete the training of the volunteer for this forum - Simon. I've enjoyed filling in here on the AC forum and like all volunteers - have been just trying to help.

dmfriedman won't be here to add his style to this forum or change the overall forum, rather he is here to begin the training for Simon that I had been unable to start. Try as i had hoped, i got sidetracked by the FlyerTalk acquisition and just didn't get the job done or even started. The training program should last 60 days or less at which time dmfriedman will return to his regular forums he assists with.

I would ask that all the members visiting this forum continue their positive support for our volunteers and we'll see you around FlyerTalk.

While I am dropping off as a volunteer for this forum, if ever you need to chat about anything related to FlyerTalk, this forum or others, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

Cheers,
Randy
Old Apr 2, 2007, 10:59 am

Programs: AA PLT->GLD|HH Gold|SPG PLT->GOLD|HGP Gold|MR Silver
Thanks for the welcome, Randy. As I've already started getting questions via PM, I thought I'd just make a quick comment here.

Just as Randy indicated in his note, I'm not here just to be another moderator and act based on my own wishes. Simon and skofarrell are already doing an excellent job moderating the forum. I'm just helping Simon with the last pieces of training that he didn't figure out himself with the unusual circumstances he found himself in. He's done a good job, it just turns out there some tools and topics that hadn't come up yet, so I'm going to help him along with those bits. Beyond that, I'm just there as a sounding board for him when he encounters situations he hasn't had to deal with before.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions about my role; beyond that, Simon and skofarrell are still your moderators.

Thanks!

Dave, a.k.a. dmfriedman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.