Wiki Posts
Search

Great concierge experiences

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2007, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE
Great concierge experiences

I had never used the concierge until last week so had no idea of the value of this service. However, when I was unable to make changes to a web latitude fare (because I had upgraded), the concierge saved the day after multiple attempts by the SE line and web tech. support.

Then, I was caught in the YYZ weather chaos on Saturday and my flight back to Calgary was cancelled. One call to the concierge and she immediately confirmed my wife and I on a later flight, including getting us seats in J (we had checked in and used our certs for the cancelled flight).

Finally, our luggage didn't arrive in Calgary and the baggage line was completely unhelpful. I called the concierge in Calgary and she pushed the necessary rope to help find our bags (although we don't have them yet). I'm going to be sorry not to have access to this service when I drop down to Elite in March. It's that perfect service that one rarely needs, but which works perfectly when one does.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 11:13 pm

Programs: AC*SE 2MM, Asia Miles, SPG Gold (life), HH Gold, Golden Circle Jade
Yeah they were awesome on Saturday!
Old Jan 28, 2007, 11:45 pm

Programs: AC75 MM
Thumbs up

Totally agree. I've only been SE for a few weeks but I got great service today in the aftermmath of the YYZ problems - including being booked onto a full flight from YOW and then being met off the plane when I got to YYZ to help with the ongoing connection to YVR.

Thanks to Julie and Anne (if I recall correctly, in YOW and YYZ)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.