Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Concierge card missing from 07 SE package?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2007, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG - Platinum, Hertz - 5 Star

It just dawned on me that I did not recieve a 2007 Concierge Card in my SE package? Was this an oversight? Will the numbers stay the same? most have over the years. Or does it mean something less palatable??

Has anybody else received a 2007 concierge card?

DF
Old Jan 27, 2007, 7:09 pm

Programs: AC SE, UA PE, HH Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
I do have a Concierge card in my 2007 package. The numbers are the same but the Bejing number is missing on the 2007 card. Interesting!!!
Old Jan 27, 2007, 9:19 pm

Programs: AC.SE
Yes, I did receive a concierge card.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG - Platinum, Hertz - 5 Star
Must be me.

I guess in my haste to pull out my highly useful NA certs, I must have overlooked it. Hope I haven't thrown it out, although if the numbers are the same, i have them all in my BB contacts anyways.

Thanks
DF
Old Jan 28, 2007, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got my concierge card as well. I would suggest phoning AE to find out if you did not receive one.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 8:49 am

Programs: AC*SE, AC*MM, SPG Gold, FPC Plat, HHonors Diamond, PC Plat Elite, R&C Club 5C, Hyatt GP
Mine was in there, even though, as on the other thread, the package did arrive completely unsealed. I think it would have been obvious to you at the time if yours was missing though, because all the cards were glued to the same piece of card. The concierge card was on the bottom row, to the right of the 2 luggage tags.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 9:02 am

Programs: AC MM
I also received the concierge card. I am not sure if the numbers changed or not though since I am a new SE.
Old Jan 28, 2007, 2:42 pm

Programs: AC SE100*1MM; Spire Ambassador
These are the destinations with the phone numbers of the SE concierge services:

Delhi, Frankfurt, HongKong, London, Osaka, Paris, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Sydney, Tokyo.

There is no # for the following cities: Beijing, Seoul, Shanghai, Zurich, Rome, and Tel Aviv.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.