Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada plane clips wing of another plane in N.Y.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2006, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...rnational/home
Old Sep 9, 2006, 9:17 pm

Check out some of the no-minds posting in the comments section of that article....

>>Now I tend to agree with my sister who now hesitates to travel by plane.Whether the airplane is on the ground, taking off,in the air, or landing,this mode of travelling appears to be more and more dangerous<<

or

>>Because of the way Air Canada fired its mechanics who spoke out about maintenance and safety concerns, I can't help but wonder if this incident wasn't the result of shoddy Air Canada maintenance<<

Yep, it was the darn mechanics taxiing the plane....
Old Sep 10, 2006, 10:11 am

Programs: AE, AirMiles Gold
I like this one:

rjd - from Canada writes: Way to go Canada. Make some room for yourself on that runway. Outta my way!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.