Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Free return flight to London with 20-credit NA Flightpass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2006, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Nice timing - I just ran out of credits and almost bought a new flightpass the other day. Procrastination pays off!

----

Special time limited offer!

Purchase any North America Pass* of 20 flight credits, between September 5th and 30th , 2006, and youll receive a complimentary London Pass which includes two flight credits to London England as a bonus! Thats right, you could be on your way to London this fall, as early as September 15 for travel until December 15**.

*Offer is not applicable to Small Business Pass or Corporate Passes.

**Please allow 7 to 10 business days from date of Flight Pass purchase to receive your 2 complimentary flight credits to London, England.

Complimentary London Pass Promotion Terms and Conditions:

Any purchase of a 20 credit single passenger North America Pass or a 20 credit single passenger Rapidair Pass on aircanada.com between 05 September, 2006 and 30 September, 2006 will automatically receive a Complementary London Pass. Offer valid for new Flight Pass purchases only and cannot be extended to previously purchased passes, (or for purchases made outside promotion dates.)

Complimentary London Pass* is a special edition pass, and cannot be purchased separately. London Pass must be issued as part of London Pass promotion and is non-transferable and must be used in the name of the Flight Pass purchaser.

Please allow 7 to 10 business days from date of Flight Pass purchase to see Complimentary London Pass in My Flight Pass section of aircanada.com.

Complimentary London Pass* travel is valid from 15 September 2006, and 15 December, 2006, and consists of 2 flight credits to be used on the following routes:

Flight connections displayed in My Flight Pass Bookings are the only eligible connections for booking flight credits. London Pass travel is based V booking class. Seats may not be available on all flights, all days.

* Some routes may be seasonal and are subject to change.

Advance seat selection is complimentary when done at time of booking on aircanada.com. Fees will apply for any transactions done through an Air Canada Call Centre.

No Aeroplan Miles are awarded for flights booked and flown with this promotion Air Canada Top Tier upgrade certificates are permitted, as per the terms and conditions on the certificate.

Changes are subject to availability and $200.00 change / cancel fees applies. Fees apply per direction plus taxes.

Same Day flight changes may also be done at the airport for $100.00 Cad, for an earlier / later same day flight on the day of departure

All travel must be completed by 15 December, 2006. All unused flight credits at the end of the validity period will be forfeited. Any Flight Credits booked and not cancelled at least 1hour prior to scheduled departure will be forfeited. There is no value for unused Flight Credits.

*Promotion and rules are subject to change.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 8:33 am

Interesting. Shame about the time limits on the London tickets but nice to have any sort of promo these days.

Last edited by Tractor Boy; Sep 6, 2006 at 8:34 am Reason: reread the PR release and saw the infor I was looking for
Old Sep 6, 2006, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Tractor Boy
Interesting. Shame about the time limits on the London tickets but nice to have any sort of promo these days.
says v class
Old Sep 6, 2006, 12:25 pm

How many flight pass credits to you have to purchase to not receive the "London Pass"?
Old Sep 6, 2006, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Ken hAAmer
How many flight pass credits to you have to purchase to not receive the "London Pass"?
Old Sep 6, 2006, 1:54 pm

Are you sure?

I'm guessing that if you only buy 10 credits you'll have 3 "London Passes" foisted upon you.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Makes me feel good about the pass I bought last week.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 3:14 pm

Programs: SPG-Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by acysb87
Makes me feel good about the pass I bought last week.
Makes me feel good about the pass I didn't bought las week...
Old Sep 6, 2006, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by sstackho

No Aeroplan Miles are awarded for flights booked and flown with this promotion Air Canada Top Tier upgrade certificates are permitted, as per the terms and conditions on the certificate.
I sure hope they mean the London flight don't get AP miles...The use of plural in the word flights makes me wonder...unless it's a typo!!
Old Sep 6, 2006, 3:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
when you buy a pass..... do you get one point for every $3 spent?
Old Sep 6, 2006, 3:27 pm

Wow. They can't GIVE away my LHR-Canada flights!!!!

Dr. PITUK
Old Sep 7, 2006, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Super Larry
Makes me feel good about the pass I didn't bought las week...

I will think of you the next time I trump an Elite because the window on my pass opens at 7 days for u/gs
Old Sep 7, 2006, 6:05 am

I will think of you the next time I trump an Elite because the window on my pass opens at 7 days for u/gs
I didn't knew you could be that mean acysb87!!
Old Sep 7, 2006, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This Elite upgraded last night...and there was ample room for both Super Elites and Elites....
Old Sep 7, 2006, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by airbus320
This Elite upgraded last night...and there was ample room for both Super Elites and Elites....
Upgrade to 1A on a CRJ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.