Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

OT: Looking for good price from YUL-JNB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Looking for good price from YUL-JNB

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2006, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, UA PE, HH Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
OT: Looking for good TA for YUL-JNB

Anybody knows a *A from YUL-JNB travel agency that have good price? Looking at both business and economy seatings, preferably J of course

Last edited by aaac; Aug 25, 2006 at 10:52 am
Old Aug 28, 2006, 11:08 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Swiss is your best bet out of YUL for J class.... its not the best schd, but what can you do. The best timings are on SAA via NYC or KLM via AMS
Old Aug 28, 2006, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Wasn't there another thread about Canada-South Africa flights started yesterday?

If you want to fly in business, then you might find cheaper fares ex-LHR (on LH or SX) than anything from Canada. You could then combine this with an AC flight to LHR in H, and upgrade. I doubt you can price anything in J/C all the way from Canada for much under $7,000, but could find J/C flights through a London consolidator for $3,000 or so, to which you'd add $1,000 all-in for the AC transAt space.

Anything on SAA is going to be quite expensive since you need to do a connection in Europe to get the fare break you're looking for. Also, since flights to South Africa leave in the evening from Europe, you're looking at a day to kill after arriving from this side of the ocean going over. Connection home is less time consuming.
Old Aug 29, 2006, 8:43 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by Shareholder
I doubt you can price anything in J/C all the way from Canada for much under $7,000 .
Wanna bet?
Old Aug 29, 2006, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ABG
Wanna bet?
Sure, 2 SWUs?
Old Aug 29, 2006, 4:13 pm
ABG

SWUs with your name on them mean nothing to me A threashold gift is another story! PM me if you want to discuss specific dates, but don't pay Shareholder's $7000.00 fare. You can go on SAA from JFK for less than that.

Last edited by ABG; Aug 29, 2006 at 4:50 pm
Old Aug 29, 2006, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Thank you everyone for your replies. I have tried to look up different fares from YUL for next week but most of the discounted C has been sold out. Full C is a bit too rich for my blood so I might have to sit in the back of the plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.