Wiki Posts
Search

767 cabin upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2006, 11:48 pm
awn
Original Poster

767 cabin upgrades

Am about to book a reward flight from Toronto to London in Dec'06. Will all the 767's have the new interior fitted by then?

awn
Old Jan 25, 2006, 12:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exclamation

Originally Posted by awn
Am about to book a reward flight from Toronto to London in Dec'06. Will all the 767's have the new interior fitted by then?

awn
ALL 767......NO

A FEW........YES
Old Jan 25, 2006, 1:43 am
BOH

Programs: IC Hotels Spire, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Q Shoe Guy
ALL 767......NO

A FEW........YES
Its funny QSG, if I had to bet who would provide the first response to the OP I would have picked you first.

My second choice would have come from someone who would have started, "A simple search reveals....."
Old Jan 25, 2006, 2:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BOH
Its funny QSG, if I had to bet who would provide the first response to the OP I would have picked you first.

My second choice would have come from someone who would have started, "A simple search reveals....."

Can you tell which subject pushes my buttons ......and over my dead body they should put the refurbed planes on the LHR route first........
Old Jan 25, 2006, 3:15 am

Programs: AC - ACMM; LH - SEN
and over my dead body they should put the refurbed planes on the LHR route first........
Nice knowing ya. Who would you like to read your eulogy?
Old Jan 25, 2006, 6:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yycguy2
Nice knowing ya. Who would you like to read your eulogy?
I thought I would get Simon to do the eulogy(Or KH if he's not too busy), Snoopyo could choose the bubbles with Nordsfan........and of course you could hire the wailers for proper atmosphere !
Old Jan 25, 2006, 9:34 am

It appears from AC's Nov. 10, 2005 news release that introduction of the new seats will begin in spring 2006.

http://micro.newswire.ca/release.cgi...213-0&Start=10
Old Jan 25, 2006, 10:45 am
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
ALL 767......NO

A FEW........YES
Let me correct No ....ing way... AC has new delay's
Old Jan 25, 2006, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Given the competitive environment, I would expect AC to put the first group of converted 763s onto the LHR, FRA and CDG routes, then any flights serving SYD, HKG or NRT that are not served by Airbuses. Not sure if AC is changing 856/7 from an Airbus to a reconfigured 763 -- that's its premier LHR route -- but many of those routes should have the new J by year-end if they actually start this fall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.