Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

SOT: C Class GRU - JFK 777 on Varig

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2005, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC - SE, SPG - Platinum, HGP - Diamond

Sorry for being slightly off topic, but the Varig forum appears to be rarely visited.

I'm considering a reward trip from YYZ to EZE next spring. My only options for C class on my return is through GRU and JFK. What is C class like on the 777? Is F class significantly superior (and worth and extra 33% points?) Or, should I avoid Varig altogether and hold out and hope that Air Canada opens up additional business seats.
Old Nov 22, 2005, 7:21 pm

I took a Varig 777 in C from Iguassu to Rio in April and the seat was excellent, the service fine and the food OK. First was individual cabin type flat beds but they weren't used on that flight. You might want to check that all their 777's are configured the same way. The one I was on was a new plane and very well appointed.

The big downside of your JFK schedule is the extra time involved and the hassle of travel through the U.S.
Old Nov 26, 2005, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by wolvie007
Sorry for being slightly off topic, but the Varig forum appears to be rarely visited.
The varig forum does have valuable posts and posters. It is just that you managed to piss off some of the regulars within your first 20 posts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.