Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checking availability?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2005, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Checking availability?

Maybe it's me! Maybe I'm tired or maybe I'm just stupid?! How can I find availability on Aeroplan for a particular star alliance carrier on a particular route?

Can someone help?! Sorry for such a stupid question!
Old Nov 3, 2005, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Humshee
Maybe it's me! Maybe I'm tired or maybe I'm just stupid?! How can I find availability on Aeroplan for a particular star alliance carrier on a particular route?

Can someone help?! Sorry for such a stupid question!
Perhaps you can refine your broad question so that you can actually help us help you.
What route(s) are you looking for, specifically? For which days? Which carrier(s)?
Old Nov 3, 2005, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Just wanted to know how to check it? Any day/route?
Old Nov 3, 2005, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Humshee
Just wanted to know how to check it? Any day/route?
Go here: https://www.aeroplan.com/en/book/travel_rewards.jsp, log-in with your Aeroplan number and pin. Then do a mock booking to see what your options are?
Well, at least that's how I basically do it from the aeroplan website. I've never searched for a specific carrier... I just call Aeroplan (and incur a $25 booking fee).
Old Nov 3, 2005, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Thanks ... it was just me then!!!
Old Nov 3, 2005, 5:04 pm

Programs: A Few
You should also know that although the Aeroplan website is pretty good at spitting out *A award seat availiblity...it does not seem to list everything that is available on all routes. For example...on an upcoming First Class *A Asia (YYC-BKK) award booking I was presented with many options online, but I wanted to land First Class seats on either SQ or NH (with their new first class suites), and no matter what combination of city pairs I tried or departure times I could not find seats online. I called Aeroplan and asked about availibility for these flights and was told that a pair of First seats were available on NH in both directions on the dates I wanted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.