Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London Do Feedback

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2005, 10:05 pm
ALW

Originally Posted by parnel
at least mine was on topic...and yours...the gutter is too nice a word.
Mine? I was just correcting a factual inaccuracy in KH's post.

=aw
Old Dec 2, 2005, 11:21 pm
At Large

[QUOTE=Andrew Webber]
Mine? I was just correcting a factual inaccuracy in KH's post.
Try taking an airplane ride sometime..that's what this is all about.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by parnel
and you hit what? an airport by accident...remember this a FF board. not a bus depot.
No one here is beyond reproach Parnel and if someone comments on something you have said why not try responding to the post rather than attacking the poster? If you have a vaild response then post it so that all may understand.

Humbleness, when errors are made, is something that I believe gains respect from others. Tirades, well they evoke a different response from many and just because one is the loudest and most venomous doesn't make them right. Often, but not always, those who have nothing to fear have no reason to go on the offensive in that manner.
Old Dec 3, 2005, 2:02 pm
At Large

Originally Posted by cattle
No one here is beyond reproach Parnel and if someone comments on something you have said why not try responding to the post rather than attacking the poster? If you have a vaild response then post it so that all may understand.

Humbleness, when errors are made, is something that I believe gains respect from others. Tirades, well they evoke a different response from many and just because one is the loudest and most venomous doesn't make them right. Often, but not always, those who have nothing to fear have no reason to go on the offensive in that manner.
Did I see your name in thre conversation above
Old Dec 5, 2005, 11:25 am

Well so much for that theory.

I just made an international booking and the SE agent, nice as he was, was insistent that there was now a new $10.00 booking fee, applied to everyone on all routes. And the confirmation e-mail confirms he charged it.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 12:07 pm
ALW

Hah! It was obviously a changed fee!

=aw
Old Dec 5, 2005, 12:08 pm
ALW

Actually I suspect they only charge it to passengers whose bookings they have to track continuously.

=aw
Old Dec 5, 2005, 5:55 pm

(stupid min post feature)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.