Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

CIBC Hbc Rewards VISA says bye-bye!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2005, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

My mom, dad and grandmother received a letter in the mail this past week. Their CIBC Hbc Rewards VISA is going away. CIBC is offering cardholders three choices: the CIBC Dividend VISA, the CIBC Aeroclassic VISA, or the CIBC Shopper's Optimum VISA.

[More informations to follow soon.]

CIBC Aeroclassic VISA
-$29 annual fee waived in first year
-5000 AE mile sign up bonus
-2500 AE mile 1st year renewal bonus
-one AE miles earned with every $2 spent

My mom, dad, and grandmother don't spend much on their CIBC VISA each month on their own VISA cards. I was thinking that it since it is impossible for these three family members to have CIBC send their AE miles to my account like CIBC did to my mom's Hbc Reward/Club Z account.

It would be not bad if all three of them can link their VISAs to MY Shopper's Optimum card.
Old Jul 17, 2005, 7:26 pm

I bet BMO wouldn't care less if you had their account credit to your Air Miles.
Old Jul 17, 2005, 9:05 pm

Programs: AC.E, SPG.P, FPC.Plt, HH.G
It would be not bad if all three of them can link their VISAs to MY Shopper's Optimum card.
Shoppers Optimum allows you to transfer points between members at no fee and no min/max fixed amount. Have them set up their own account, and later transfer at will.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.