Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Miles & Miles in Exec. First Promotion - Double Miles? Maybe not.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2005, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Accor Diamond, National Emerald Club Exec Elite

I flew roundtrip on a paid J ticket YVR-HKG. Received 6370 miles plus 1593 COS bonus for each leg. Now the promo miles have posted, but only 12,500, which is 240 short of double on the base miles. I was hoping that since the promo said earn double miles, they'd double both the base and COS bonus, but I received less than double even on the base.

I just spend around 20 minutes on the phone with an Aeroplan CSR who couldn't explain it even after speaking to a supervisor. No one seems to know how the miles are supposed to post, so they've sent it to marketing for guidance. She thinks that the promo may have a cap of 12,500 miles per round trip, but can't be sure until they hear back from marketing. It would be nice if these promos had the fine print more clearly available in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.