Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cancelling a Tango fare

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2004, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Cancelling a Tango fare

My wife and I were supposed to travel together on a Tango fare to YYC. Something has come up and she will be unable to join me on the trip. Is there any way to preserve the value of her ticket for future travel if I cancel it before departure? This is what Westjet and Jetsgo would do for up to a year less a $25 cancellation fee, but I wasn't sure if AC had matched that policy.

Last edited by Jono; Jun 8, 2004 at 7:19 am
Old Jun 8, 2004, 7:59 am
Original Poster

I found the answer to my own question. According to AC, you can cancel it up to and including the day prior to travel, and the credit (less the appropriate cancellation fee which I believe is $25) can be used by the original passenger only for up to one year from the date the original ticket was issued (not the travel date).
Old Jun 8, 2004, 8:46 am

Programs: AC-E50K, IHG-P, Bonvoy-G
That is correct.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.