Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Worst service: food on AC business

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2004, 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by pi4er
On a long-haul flight husband asked to have the lobster. Answer was "no more". Half hour later he passed the galley, and saw the paid-to-attend women to eat ... lobster.
While the full paying business customers had to put up with economy-quality food. My husband was not the only one forced to eat beef. I think all on the last rows were treated that way.
I doubt AC will ever recover financially if attendands continue that way.
Welcome to the inconsistencies with AC. I have had a similar experience, albeit with domestic breakfast service. On an international flight, this should not be tolerated. I would write AC customer solutions (or what ever they call it this month). If you paid J, then all the more reason to write. Keep up the writing until you get a positive reply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.