Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC specials for wednesday travels (domestic)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2004, 5:24 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

They are matching Westjet (the best part is that most of them are booked in L class so you'll earn some status miles and advance seat assignment). Some are booked in N though so beware. Only difference is AC requires a Sat night stay on these fares and AC is cheaper by about $5.

Sample fares:
YYZ-YHZ: $169
YYZ-YUL: $149
YYZ-YVR: $329
YYZ-YYC: $269

Travels on Wednesdays only.

Sale ends March 23 and travel completed by June 30.

[This message has been edited by Empress (edited Mar 19, 2004).]
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:14 pm

Programs: AS MVP
One more note: these prices are roundtrip.

I guess sales must be lagging for the month of April .. most airlines are agressively discounting their seats.

Both HMY and Westjet have some pretty good deals for YVR-YYZ at $139 ow in April. YYZ-YVR applies to the morning 730am flight and YVR-YYZ applies to the 2pm flight.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:17 pm

Not in all situations; ie: YQR-YYZ is $119, and can be purchased on a one-way basis, Wednesdays only.

Same with YQR-YOW and I believe, YQR-YUL, among others.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.