Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

ACV not able to change seat assignments?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2023, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K, National E/E, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, MB, Avis PC

I booked an vacation package with ACV. I mentioned it already here. Today a called in to correct the missing ticket number problem, to solve another problem related to the sold resort and to change the seat assignment. The agent was able to fix the ticket number problem, refused to fix the resort problem and was unable to change our seat assignment. The seats were assigned to us after booking. Bulkhead seats on Rogue, I have no interest in those. When I tried to pick our seats after booking, I was directed to a third party web page that crashed while I tried to pick our seats. When I tried it again, the third party site said to call the agent. So, now I'm in the situation when AC is saying that they can't change the seats. ACV is saying they can't change the seats. Then who can?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.