Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 31, 2022, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
The original forum lounge thread started by accident but quickly became a popular place to come and discuss off topic things such as hockey, new movies, or almost anything that wouldn't fit into existing AC forum threads. Air Canada or Aeroplan topics such as flight feedback, in-flight services issues, status or mileage earning/redemption are all topics that should go into existing AC forum threads so others can benefit from this information. Topics about hotels or airlines and/or their loyalty programs, destinations, in-flight travel tech. or anything best discussed elsewhere on FT may be relocated to that forum as this thread isn't meant to import travel topics to this forum.

While the conversation is more relaxed as it would be in a lounge, that doesn't mean that the FT rules don't apply here (they definitely do), please refrain from controversial topics such as politics or religion, avoid profanities and treat other lounge patrons with the same respect you expect.

For those interested, previous versions are the original 2004 - 2014 thread,2015 edition, 2016 edition , 2017 edition, 2018 edition, 2019 edition, 2020 edition, 2021 edition, and 2022 edition.

Adam Smith
AC Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

The Forum Lounge Thread (2023)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2023, 6:54 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, AC SE100K, Westjet Teal, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Nexus, Global Entry

I can relate
painintheuk likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 9:09 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
With the 2024 thread now extant, it's time to draw this one to a close.

Adam Smith
AC Forum Moderator
canopus27 and canadiancow like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.