Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

What is this flight? (Answer: Jetz sports charter)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is this flight? (Answer: Jetz sports charter)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2023, 9:06 am

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Looks like this fin has been a charter for the last few days... I think it is bringing the Buffalo Sabres to London for the Kraft Hockeyville game in St.Thomas
kalderlake likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2023, 9:11 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by YOWCDNFF
Looks like this fin has been a charter for the last few days... I think it is bringing the Buffalo Sabres to London for the Kraft Hockeyville game in St.Thomas
Beat me to it. Almost definitely this.
Old Sep 27, 2023, 3:03 pm

Programs: AC 50K (*G), Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by YOWCDNFF
That’s exactly what it is. Had to go to the main terminal to clear customs, will reposition over to the FBO for departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.