Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Customer Service is that an Oxymoron at AC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2003, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

I try to be a big supporter of Air Canada, but I have to ask a question about staff attitude. Over my last three transborder flights (combination of Jazz and AC) I haven't been impressed with the caliber of flight crew based on their attitude and desire to provide a minimal level of customer service.

Based on other airlines I have flown this quarter I would the other flights better (UAL and Southwest).

COME ON AIR CANADA people remember who pays your salaries!
Old Oct 16, 2003, 5:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I do a lot of domestic and transborder travel.I generally take for granted the good service that AC staff give me.You really remember the poor service when it happens.I do not remember the last time I received poor service from staff,it has been that long.Either that or memory is failing.
I have flown on NW this year and the service was inferior to AC.
I start in YSB and do not have to deal with front line people at YYZ.Might have something to do with my impression.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.