Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seating on the 767-300

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2003, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Seating on the 767-300

I am traveling on AC to PVG with my father and have selected row 12 HK. Is this a good row? I am worried about the leg room and being able to see the movie. I seem to recall that there is a small screen directly in front of the row in the bulkhead. Am I correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 10, 2003, 4:25 pm

12hk is the bulkhead, which isnt such a bad seat, you get your meals first, and yes you do have the little screen in front of you. The aircraft used is an AC 763 not the old CP ones. AC 67's are generlly more comfortable, if you can get the emergency exit row, row 17 and 18 i think. but the flights are real full. Other wise good choice and enjoy your flight!
Old Oct 15, 2003, 8:03 am

Programs: AC Elite
Will row 17 seats recline? I am booked 17K LHR/YOW next weekend
Old Oct 15, 2003, 8:21 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Cloud Lounger:
Will row 17 seats recline? I am booked 17K LHR/YOW next weekend</font>
Yes...the standards AC recline!

Row 14 is the one to avoid on AC 763s. For some idiotic reason, they have decided to do without a window in that row, so claustophobia sets in pretty quickly!
Old Oct 15, 2003, 9:37 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LondonElite:
Yes...the standards AC recline!

Row 14 is the one to avoid on AC 763s. For some idiotic reason, they have decided to do without a window in that row, so claustophobia sets in pretty quickly!
</font>

the reason somtimes that there are no actual windows at the window seat is that all the electrical and air conditioning cables are behind the wall at that seat.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 10:27 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
OK, now I know why, but this must be an unusual 767 request, because no other 767 configuration I've been on has this.

Any reason AC thought it wise to deprive its Y pax of some daylight?
Old Oct 15, 2003, 11:18 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LondonElite:
Row 14 is the one to avoid on AC 763s. For some idiotic reason, they have decided to do without a window in that row, so claustophobia sets in pretty quickly!</font>
3A & HK in J on select 763 CP aircraft (1+2+2) do not have a window beside your seat either. Very odd feeling to have to lean forward to look out the next window.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 11:38 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dcpyvr:
I am traveling on AC to PVG with my father and have selected row 12 HK. Is this a good row? I am worried about the leg room and being able to see the movie. I seem to recall that there is a small screen directly in front of the row in the bulkhead. Am I correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated.</font>
Correct me if I am wrong, but there are no LCD screens at the bulkhead of the front Y cabin on the AC 63s. It is awkward to see the main screen from these seats. There are, however, LCDs at the bulkhead in the second Y cabin, and as well at the bulkheads on the front Y cabins on the ex-CP 63s. Personally, I prefer the front Y cabin as it is usually a lot quieter, so if you can get the exit rows noted above, that's likely your best bet.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 11:42 am

I believe that you can specify to boeing
or airbus for that matter where you would
like the cables to run. As long as they are within a certain area of the plane. So I guess it is possible if planned in advance to have them run maybe behind the washrooms but if the aircraft configuration changes then it is possible that a passenger seat gets stuck with it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.