Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flights rescheduled by AC after Latitude Eupgrade

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.

I have two international flights on AC in Oct and Nov… both had schedule changes and proposed routing is completely different. On one it shows business; the other just says “R”… my eupgrades cleared at booking initially on latitude fare… so I need R or am I guaranteed J seat assuming not sold out?

thanks
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:48 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
eUpgrades are never 'guaranteed', please review the wiki in the eUp thread for more detail.

...and yes, unless the rebooking agent has already done this, you will almost certainly need to request new upgrades for the new flights, subject to available R-space (or ?-space if you're on a paid Latitude fare).
Old Jun 19, 2022, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have tired of the e upgrade game
Am actively purchasing J flight passes on trans continental and Europe
So many new people with limited knowledge/experience of how things work, cancellations, schedule changes……
I want and prefer J. Too messy in current environment to hope things go as they used to go
Paying for J is the best hope of procuring J
YYC3722 likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Originally Posted by acysb87
I have tired of the e upgrade game
Am actively purchasing J flight passes on trans continental and Europe
So many new people with limited knowledge/experience of how things work, cancellations, schedule changes……
I want and prefer J. Too messy in current environment to hope things go as they used to go
Paying for J is the best hope of procuring J
Clearly AC's master plan is working.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 6:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by The Lev
Clearly AC's master plan is working.
This am I was in J all by myself
11 empty seats on a CRJ700 YYC/YLW in J
“One on one” service as per FA.
Parsley omelette was cold in the middle 😄

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.